Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pancakes

This is provably the first recipe that I ever cooked on my own... or more precisely my best friend Gema and I cooked on our own when my parents were out of town Lol We must have been 13 or so, silly silly girls :P

While this is a different recipe, here is a super easy recipe for normal (or more runny/light pancakes):

Pancakes:Pancakes (light version):
- 1 cup Flour- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder- 3 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk- 1 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Egg- 1 Egg


Place all ingredients in a bowl, and use a mixer to beat the mix until well blended.

Heat a pan at medium heat and place some vegetable oil (or butter), get a ladle and pour 1 ladle of mix into the pan, once the mix is not runny flip and ensure both sides are cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment